Ashford Oaks Amenities
We have a half-mile walking path through the scenic farmland of Ashford Oaks, two tennis courts and a multi-use park for residents only. Future plans include basketball courts in the Phase II of our project. As a tight knit community, we enjoy several neighborhood social events including movie nights on occasions through the summer.
Ashford Oaks has easy access to Hamburg and I-75, has just about everything anyone can hope to find in restaurants, physicians, retail, cinemas and a host of shops. Ashford Oaks features multiple lots and beautifully designed home models to choose from. All Parkside lots are built exclusively by Justice Builders and offer rear entry garages facing the park.
At Ashford Oaks buildings and spaces between them are given equal importance in the community’s design offering a safe, walkable environment. Ashford Oaks creates a true sense of place which is both unique and special. For instance, the majority of the stone at the gated entrance comes from the foundation of an old church in Danville established in the 1700’s. Its taking materials like these that are part of our Kentucky heritage and giving them equal importance to the home are built today!
- Gated Community
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Walking Path & Multi-use Park for Residents only
- Basketball Courts (coming in Phase II)
- Modern yet timeless architecture with lots and models to choose from to suit every lifestyle.
- Customized front elevations.
- Parkside lots provide maintenance free exterior landscape, mowing and edging care.
- Pedestrian friendly walking streets, green spaces and foot paths.
- Optional membership levels and direct access to the premier private Greenbrier Golf & Country Club with each lot purchase (see below).
- Located within one mile of vast array of retail shops, offices, restaurants and entertainment including the new Costco.
Greenbrier Golf and Country Club
Greenbrier Golf and Country Club is the premiere private club in the region. Founded and developed in 1971, this upscale club has matured into Lexington’s finest family club providing a great test of golf for all skill levels. Ashford Oaks residents will have the exclusive opportunity to enjoy property in a brand new gated community adjoining the Club. Bordering the first and second fairways, property owners who choose membership at Greenbrier will have private access to the club’s amenities through a rear entry gate accessible by golf cart and pedestrian traffic only.
Clubhouse membership is included for first-time property owners who purchase a lot within the gated community. There are however, three additional levels of club membership – Social, Sports and Full Golf. For more information future residents may view the Club’s website at greenbriergcc.com.
How nice would it be to pull into your gated dream home, put your golf shoes on and be on the golf course within minutes while never having to get into your car? Or, walk over to the Club for a dip in the pool or dinner and cocktails?